Why study with JWAAD?
All our courses are designed by Belly Dancers for Belly Dancers. They are in depth and fascinating. Our courses will inform your dance in a different way to a regular class and give you strong foundations. Participants find these courses inspirational. They will change how you dance. Each course includes a good balance of academic work and dance classes – after all, we are dancers!
What should I study?
Decisions, decisions, decisions …….. we all have so many commitments in life.
We can help you decide where you want to focus your energies. If it helps to talk this through, you can book a free 20 minute mentoring session with us. This can be on the phone, via Skype …. or in person. Email: email@example.com
- If you are fairly new to Belly Dance, we recommend you make use of our online resources and join our Personal Development Programme.
- If you have been learning bellydance for some time but want to find out more about the music or history, we have courses for you. Or you might want to go to one of our residential events.
- If you are thinking about teaching, we offer a Teaching Diploma. Go to the ‘Teach’ tab
- If you already teach but want to refresh your safety knowledge with an accredited course, check our Safety course.
- If you complete any of our courses and at a later date realise you want to go on to teach, you can complete the sessions you have missed with another course or as private lessons.
Why study with JWAAD?
All our courses are designed by Belly Dancers for Belly Dancers. They are in depth and fascinating. Our courses will inform your dance in a different way and give you strong foundations. Participants find these courses inspirational. They will change how you dance. Including dance classes as well as academic study re-inforces learning in a different way.
All our courses are accredited by the One Awards to Level 3 (of ‘A’ level complexity). On successful completion of a course, once your portfolio has been externally verified by the One Awards, you will recieve your accredited certificate from One Awards.
Why not join the JWAAD Belly Dance Community on facebook – an interactive forum to find out more and share your experiences.