Would you like to perform in a show-stopping dance?
Would you like to dance solo at the Fantasia Festival?
Then this could be the project for you.
You can be a Fantasia Show-stopper!
A six day project in London with master teachers: Josephine Wise, Gwen Booth and Maelle.
- You will:
- Learn show-stopping choreography to perform in the evening Fantasia Gala show.
- Perfect your own solo with our master teachers to mentor you and present it at the Fantasia Open stage.
- 5 days tuition, mentoring and studio hire
- Dancers Day Ticket for Fantasia Festival – Sat 5th December
- Priority place in daytime show for your solo
- Workshop on 5th December with Julia Farid
- Workshop on 5th December with Nada el Masriya
- Free Fantasia Gala show ticket
- All this for only £495
- Click here to pay your £100 non refundable deposit and be a Fantasia Show-stopper
Venue: Monday 30th Nov – Friday 4th December 2020
Islington Arts Factory, 2 Parkhurst Rd, London, N7 0SF
10am – 5pm
Tube: Caledonian Rd or Holloway Rd
Busses: 4,17, 29, 43, 91, 153, 253, 259, 271, 279, 359
Venue: Saturday 5th December 2020
Fantasia Festival, London Irish Centre, 50 – 52 Camden Square, London, NW1 9XB
Times depend on workshop choices.
Gala show: 7- 10.30pm
All this for only £495
£100 non refundable deposit needed to secure your place – click here.
Pay in instalments: £245 by 31st October, £150 on 30th November 2020 on arrival for the project.
We will set up a private facebook group for participants – a place to chat about things, get to know each other and get excited about the project. If you are looking for someone to share accommodation with, you can post in the group.