For several years we have been asked about putting our courses on line. Well, from the 1st June 2020, our music course will be available online. ‘Music for Bellydance Explored’
If you want to find out more, email: email@example.com
- It is suitable for:
- Teachers of bellydance
- Performers of bellydance
- Students of bellydanceWhat is included?
- There are 6 courses that make up ‘Music for Bellydance Explored’
• Recognise musical instruments for bellydance
• Recognise rhythms for bellydance
• Egyptian styles for bellydancers
• Middle Eastern Styles for bellydancers
• Singers and composers for bellydancers
• Music for fusion and world dance styles
- Each course is individually certificated. When you successfully complete them all, you are awarded the higher certificate for ‘Music for Bellydance Explored’
Music for Bellydance Embodied – is a practical weekend applying the information studied on the music course.
‘This course changed how I hear music, not only that, my dance has changed too … and for the better. I cannot recommend this course highly enough’ T Harker
Remember if you are not yet registered for the JWAAD Teaching Diploma, get in touch. You need a Technique Review first: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the video for an overview of the course: